Masterclass: Self-Tapes, Special Sauce & Strategy
You will leave this six-week class knowing what is special about YOU that not only makes you stand out from the crowd, but makes you a star. You will also leave with a specific, strategic game plan to guide you going forward.
Time & Location
Mar 28, 6:00 PM EDT – May 09, 9:00 PM EDT
About the event
- Unclear about what it is about you as an actor that makes you truly castable?
- Want a better understanding of the star qualities you possess that make you stand out?
- Need a strong, strategic plan of action when it comes to branding and marketing?
My superpower is that I am able to name your Special Sauce – your It Factor – from a perspective that only a seasoned casting director and audition technique coach could have. I’m also really good at helping you formulate a strategic plan. I’m in your corner.
I will help you bring those unique, specific qualities to the characters you play, bringing your authentic voice to the role. Your performance will be more believable, and you will book.
You will leave this class knowing what it is special about YOU that not only makes you stand out from the crowd, but makes you a star. You will also leave with a specific strategic game plan going forward. And I will cap the 3-hour class at 8 PEOPLE, so you’ll have a ton of time invested in YOU.
I will also review your past five self-tapes, pointing out patterns of what works and what needs work, from performance to tech. After watching thousands of self-tapes as a casting director, I can identify ways in which you can level up your self-tape game. I can easily see patterns in your work that are not serving you, and help you shift your performances – and tech – resulting in CALLBACKS AND BOOKINGS.
With personalized strategy coaching, I will not only help you discover your “special sauce”... I can give you the tools to shine in your market. You will discover where your wheelhouse meets your wishlist meets your market.
In addition to reviewing your past few self-tapes we will:
- Identify your "special sauce" – your "It Factor”
- Ensure that your casting profiles and marketing materials reflect your special sauce, and that they are a strong, compelling, accurate representation of you, allowing casting directors and key decision makers to easily get how to cast you
- Provide an in-depth analysis of the relationships you have built over the course of your career, figuring out how to enhance and capitalize on them
- Analyze the material you are bringing in for workshops and auditions
- Do market analysis based on your current location(s), formulating a strategy for each market, focusing on those in which you're a local hire
You’ll leave with a solid game plan going forward.
Ultimately, we'll work together to meet the real challenges you are facing – helping you acquire the self-knowledge you need to get out of your head, to trust your voice and innate way of being and behaving in the world, and to stay present in the moment.
Let’s dig into the stories you were meant to tell and the roles you were meant to play on an archetypal level, where your wheelhouse meets your wishlist.
Questions about whether this class is right for you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Class 1: March 28, 2023: 6-9pmZoom
Class 2: April 4, 2023: 6-9pmZoom
+$13.50 service fee
+$13.50 service fee